FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

updated dwt for dmd162

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
un_guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: updated dwt for dmd162 Reply with quote

http://dworks.marte.ro/dwt.htm

this is not an official release, so make sure you back-up your existing dwt.
thank you
adwelly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Traytest problem Reply with quote

I've just started working with D and DWT (I'm impressed on both counts). Because I had the 0.162 compiler, I took the unofficial DWT release that worked with it.

Most of the examples worked (I haven't tried all of them) but I got a very funny error message when compiling the Traytest example....

d:\dmd\packages\dwt\examples\traytest>build Traytest.d -release -O -gui -clean -
w -Xdwt -version=OLE_COM
OPTLINK (R) for Win32 Release 7.50B1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001 All Rights Reserved

d:\dm\bin\..\lib\SNN.lib(fputwc) Offset 099F4H Record Type 00C3
Error 1: Previous Definition Different : _putwc

I'm running under windows XP despite the direction of my slashes.

Is there anything that I can do about this ? The tray stuff is quite important to the project I'm working on so I'd appreciate any help that's available...

Best Regards

Andy Dwelly
un_guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's build's problem, but I'm not sure ... compiling with dmd will help.
adwelly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following seems to do the trick

dmd -release -O -w -L/SUBSYSTEM:windows:5 dwt.lib advapi32.lib comctl32.lib gdi32.lib shell32.lib comdlg32.lib ole32.lib user32_dwt.lib imm32_dwt.lib shell32_dwt.lib msimg32_dwt.lib usp10_dwt.lib gdi32_dwt.lib kernel32_dwt.lib olepro32_dwt.lib oleaut32_dwt.lib oleacc_dwt.lib Traytest.d controlexample.res -ofTraytest.exe uuid.lib -version=OLE_COM -version=DRAG_DROP
del *.obj *.map
pause
bobef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this still available or any other update version? I felt sudden desire to update my rulesPlayer...
un_guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobef wrote:
Is this still available or any other update version? I felt sudden desire to update my rulesPlayer...

it's available here
but no updates Sad
bobef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does it work with the recent versions of DMD?
un_guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using it with dmd 0.175
The only problem is the build tool (bud), you must use dmd .
bobef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It works great (the build tool too). I just copied the .bat files to the import directory. By the way what is this 'ANSI' thing there?
un_guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobef wrote:
Thanks. It works great (the build tool too). I just copied the .bat files to the import directory.

for some application build creates a huge executable(it doubles it's dmd size), among other problems.
bobef wrote:
By the way what is this 'ANSI' thing there?

windows 9x doesn't support unicode; so if you develop for win9x you must compile the library and the applications with version=ANSI
torhu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DWT works with Build 2.10:
http://trac.dsource.org/projects/build/browser/downloads/build_win_2.10.exe?format=raw

There is a workaround for the problem with bud 3.x, read here:
http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1593

I haven't tried that myself, though.
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to modify old dwt source code to fit D1.0 compiler( add .ptr ...... ), you can download it from http://myweb.hinet.net/home5/kyovbdx/DWT_for_D1.rar .

I've tried to compile it on Poseidon( use DMD1.0 ) and get dwt.lib dwtd.lib dwtextra.lib dwtextrad.lib, then build Poseidon with above libraries, it seems to work well, I wish it can help Very Happy
un_guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's good news... but you'll have to ask brad to update the repository to reflect your changes. There are already 3 different versions of dwt downladable from different locations.
torhu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuan Hsu, do you know if the DWT examples will build with dmd 1.0 too, using your version of dwt? That 's the problem I got when making dwt compile with dmd 0.178. The examples wouldn't compile.
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

torhu wrote:
Kuan Hsu, do you know if the DWT examples will build with dmd 1.0 too, using your version of dwt? That 's the problem I got when making dwt compile with dmd 0.178. The examples wouldn't compile.

I've never build DWT examples, just build Poseidon. I'll check after go home. Confused

Umm, I rebuild my code to library with DMD0.178 or DMD1.0, and compiled examples with DMD1.0 or DMD0.178, they both seem to work.....

I used Poseidon to compile examples, Bud3.04, DMD0.178 and DMD1.0, and I copied the examples folder to other locate( not under dwt ), then build examples, because of -Xdwt seem to cause compile error( maybe I told the Bud didn't compiled the sources under dwt.....). Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: