FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

August 6th

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: August 6th Reply with quote

Codegen, codegen, codegen.

Today was:
  • Lots of cleaning up. Got rid of a lot of classes (like all the op= classes) and simplified some code.
  • Got indexing working truly properly now. Involved squashing some temp reg allocation bugs.
  • Got assignment working a little better - it used to eat one too many temp regs, producing code that worked but was a bit roundabout.
  • Got method calls in.
  • Researched how other languages (Squirrel, DMDScript) implemented exceptions; I've got a good idea where to go from here.

I still haven't really worked on the array constructors. I might just end up implementing something like Lua's setlist instruction - I mean, if they haven't found a better way to do it in some 15-odd years, maybe there isn't one Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: