FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eclipseD 0.1.1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teqdruid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: eclipseD 0.1.1 Reply with quote

I've emailed eclipseD 0.1.1 to Brad to post on the site. Improved from the previous download is:
-Better syntax highlighting
-Line numbering
-Code outlining

I know it's not much, but stay tuned! The code is included with the download. Why? So you can either just email me bug reports, or fix the bugs yourselves and email me patches. Razz

John

I haven't included the icon previously included since, well, it's the Eclipse icon... and that's no good. I'd still appriciate if someone could take a D graphic and make it an acceptable icon. Wink Thanks
quinthar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: How do I install? Reply with quote

Ok, I'm a dork, but I can't figure out how to install 0.1.1. The zip has:

/build.properties
/plugin.xml
/icons/sample.gif

Is that it? Where are the classes and such? Should I install 0.0.1, and then this? I'm confused.

-david
teqdruid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Install Reply with quote

Looks like I'm a dork. Those files shouldn't be in there (I think Eclipse put them there because I chose to include the source.)

There should, however, be a plugins directory. Extract the plugins dir to your eclipse dir, and it will add the plugin.

I've only tried extracting the zip on two systems (neither are windows systems) and I've gotten different results each time, however, both times I got the plugins dir. Try a different unzipper if you don't see it. If that still doesn't work, I'll email you the necessary files.

When I get home on friday I'll re-zip the thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> eclipseD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: