FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Again (I know)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanleent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Back Again (I know) Reply with quote

Some of you might have seen me in the D forum again. Mostly due to many things which where happening in the same time, I couldn't do much about DGrammar.

I began rewriting it, but instead of using C, C++ and YACC, I'm going to rewrite it using D.

My first try didn't work out as I expected, so I entered a rewriting schedule.

First I'm going to make some things at the far back-end of the machinery. The most important one is that I'm making a subproject, DMachine right now. DMachine contains right now only one type of machine (A PDA), and I'd like people to test it, before I'm making mistakes again. I'm going to nail a sticky thread so it is possible for everyone to add comments on the workings of it.

The next things I'm going to implement:

- Double stack machine (instead of [x X/Y] it is going to be [x X/Y A/B])
- DFA, Inferred DFA
- NDFA (Can be translated to a DFA and/or PDA)
- Regular Expressions

Only if the basis is their, I'm able to continue on DGrammar itself

The Unit is now under SVN, there are some minor glitches in it concerning lambda transitions. It is to strict now, I've got to solve this.

Regards,
Sjoerd
davidl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a wonderful project.
with DGrammar we can implement a D compiler easily Cool ~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DGrammar All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: