FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[bug] groupbox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlos

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: [bug] groupbox Reply with quote

does anybody use groupboxes? because i think they're really buggy. i dunno exactly what the problem is, i just know there's a problem.
Hohums

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are used in the D-Editor (I haven't looked though).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mcswainp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: RE: [bug] groupbox Reply with quote

I saw the same problem. It comes from the Theme not having the part defined. In this case, the Background for the Group box. If you change the code to be:

_BOOL bDefined = w.IsThemePartDefined (theme, part, state);
// holds whether the theme has this property defined or not

// create the alias's here since we only need them here.
alias std.c.windows.windows.FALSE FALSE;

// if the background is not defined for the group box, then
if (bDefined == FALSE)
{
// use the normal background color.
clear (backgroundColor ());
}
w.DrawThemeBackground (theme, digPlatformHDC, part, state, digPlatformGetRectp (sx, sy + h / 2, ex, ey), null);

instead of just:
w.DrawThemeBackground (theme, digPlatformHDC, part, state, digPlatformGetRectp (sx, sy + h / 2, ex, ey), null);

You should then see the expected behavior for the group box.

I've seen something similar with the Status Bar in dedit, but haven't gotten to the root of the problem yet.

Thanks
Paul.
Hohums

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: [bug] groupbox Reply with quote

mcswainp wrote:
I saw the same problem. It comes from the Theme not having the part defined. In this case, the Background for the Group box.

You should then see the expected behavior for the group box.

I've seen something similar with the Status Bar in dedit, but haven't gotten to the root of the problem yet.

Thanks
Paul.

Thanks for your help.

I have request you access to the SVN for undig so you can make these changes yourself. Note that if you become a undig member there is no pressure on you to do much, just fix things as you see/need them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> unDig All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: