FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few fixes to escaping and bind()

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cryogen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: A few fixes to escaping and bind() Reply with quote

Hi,

The way bind works now is rather crap and escape doesnt actually escape stuff that it should. I have a patch located at http://pkl.net/~stu/dbifixes.diff which hopefully resolves some of these shortcomings. Each database class will need to override the escape() function to either do a default escape or to use the databases' native functions.

Also please please set svn:eol-style to native on all the .d files in the tree Smile
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: A few fixes to escaping and bind() Reply with quote

cryogen wrote:
Hi,

The way bind works now is rather crap and escape doesnt actually escape stuff that it should. I have a patch located at http://pkl.net/~stu/dbifixes.diff which hopefully resolves some of these shortcomings. Each database class will need to override the escape() function to either do a default escape or to use the databases' native functions.

I saw your link in IRC, and it's on my to-do list to take a look at this...

cryogen wrote:
Also please please set svn:eol-style to native on all the .d files in the tree Smile

I thought I had done this in one of the recent changesets. What files are not done?

BA
cryogen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: A few fixes to escaping and bind() Reply with quote

brad wrote:
cryogen wrote:
Hi,

I saw your link in IRC, and it's on my to-do list to take a look at this...

Aye. I have updated it quite a bit since then(since i realised how broken it was), just letting you know I'm done now.

brad wrote:

cryogen wrote:

I thought I had done this in one of the recent changesets. What files are not done?

BA

According to svn propget there are no properties set on any files in the tree Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DDBI All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: