FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bud not reading def file?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
okibi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: bud not reading def file? Reply with quote

I'm trying to compile a program with a def file, but when I specify both the .d and the .def file on the command line, it seems to ignore the def file.

Is this not the correct way to include the file? I'm using it to set the application icon.

Thanks!
okibi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, I ended up creating an rdf file and including the pragma in my source code.

Thanks!
Derek Parnell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: bud not reading def file? Reply with quote

okibi wrote:
I'm trying to compile a program with a def file, but when I specify both the .d and the .def file on the command line, it seems to ignore the def file.

Is this not the correct way to include the file? I'm using it to set the application icon.

Thanks!

Sorry. That's a bug. I never actually thought that people would want to supply their own .DEF file ... dumb eh? Okay, I'll fix that up.

But as you found out, you can do it through pragma code but I get your point.
okibi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought it might have been a bug.

The pragma way works great, but I'd still like to be able to add in my own def files at compile time. Will it be fixed with the next release?
Derek Parnell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okibi wrote:
Yeah, I thought it might have been a bug.

The pragma way works great, but I'd still like to be able to add in my own def files at compile time. Will it be fixed with the next release?

Absolutely! Even though I was just about to release the next version (I've been waiting for Rebuild to gain a bit more traction), I'll do this fix later today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Build All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: