FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

leds on Debian-stable

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: leds on Debian-stable Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just tried leds on the Debian stable distro (Sarge). I put libscintilla.so.1.6.3 into /usr/lib, and unzipped the linux preview. The file utility reports the linux preview as an ELF format executable that is dynamically linked.

When I run however, I get the following message:

./leds_linux_preview_4: relocation error: ./leds_linux_preview_4: symbol __libc_stack_end, version GLIBC_2.1 not defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with link time reference

What do I need to do here. I'm only moderately competant on Linux, so I know things like file and locate and how to use permissions, etc, but I don't really know how to use ld.

Brian
Ant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: leds on Debian-stable Reply with quote

Brian wrote:
Hi all,

I just tried leds on the Debian stable distro (Sarge). I put libscintilla.so.1.6.3 into /usr/lib, and unzipped the linux preview. The file utility reports the linux preview as an ELF format executable that is dynamically linked.

When I run however, I get the following message:

./leds_linux_preview_4: relocation error: ./leds_linux_preview_4: symbol __libc_stack_end, version GLIBC_2.1 not defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with link time reference

What do I need to do here. I'm only moderately competant on Linux, so I know things like file and locate and how to use permissions, etc, but I don't really know how to use ld.

Brian

I don't know what is the problem.
Can you try to compile it instead of using the preview?

Ant
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> leds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: