FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HTML Formatting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: HTML Formatting Reply with quote

Hi,

First I would like to thanks Chris for his work on DFL, the upcoming 1.0 version looks really cool and fairly complete, and I think it'll be the first production-ready GUI for D (DWT looks dead and wxD is to untable ATM). A linux port would make it perfect Wink

I have a question, is there a way to display basic HTML + CSS in a richtextbox like you can do with Java+Swing ? If not, is this a planned feature ?

What I would like to do can be seen in Opera's IRC client, the chat component is just a HTML text box with CSS support for custom styling.

Thanks,

Tom
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: HTML Formatting Reply with quote

HTML is semi-planned but low priority. Sorry, no guarantees.

RichTextBox might give you part of what you want, but it kind of sucks for chat. There's also Scintilla for code highlighting. Otherwise, there's Graphics for doing the drawing yourself; it's pretty hard but you can potentially do anything.
Chman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll see what I can.

Just thought about something : maybe it would be possible to bind Gecko or IE in a component. I've already played with gecko on linux, it's very easy to use with other applications using almost every languages and I know it's possible to do the same on windows using Activx...

I'll try that when I get some free time.
sleets

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope it work with html, with flexibility gui.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: