FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAX Users: IO Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teqdruid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: SAX Users: IO Update Reply with quote

All Mango SAX Users: I have just committed a change to the parser API. It now uses {Input,Output}Stream. Theoretically, since IConduit and IBuffer implement {Input,Output}Stream, NO changes to your code should be necessary.

However: There was some code in the parser which treated IBuffer inputs differently from IConduit. As I recall, the methods I was using acted differently at some point in time. Since I'm using a common interface now, I'm expecting them to behave the same, but since I'm not entirely sure, I want to test the hell out of it! All my tests pass, but I don't have a huge set of inputs.

So, if you use the parser, please update to the latest SVN version of it, recompile, and check that your XML reading still works properly. I'm pretty sure it'll work fine, but I'd like to know soon (that is, before I go away and forget about the parser for another few months) if the changes screwed something or someone!

~John
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: