FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some problemes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAdbUSU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: some problemes Reply with quote

i just make a standard install of rulesplayer...and i have some problems!!!!

1. the graphic equalizer won't work ....when i press 3 or 4 nothing happent same with 1 and 2...(the bar graph is moving but no effect on image) only the volum keys work fine 9 and 0 ....how to fix that ??

2. in my clasic mplayer (mplayer frontend 0.19.0 / dev cvs 051027-13:47-3.2.3) i use some extra params to move the sub on the black band (-vf expand=0:-140) ....and work greate ..(i love this mplayer)

so ...how can i use this param to do the same in rulesplayer

3. can i move the image (in fullscreen i mean) to the top or bottom ...not the window ...like "bind mouse1 @dragwindow"

10x ... i must solve this problems ...or i go back to my old mplayer it's still rules Very Happy
bobef

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. the graphic equalizer won't work ....when i press 3 or 4 nothing happent same with 1 and 2...(the bar graph is moving but no effect on image) only the volum keys work fine 9 and 0 ....how to fix that ??

This has something to do with drivers/directx/mplayer directx drivers I believe. Sorry I can't help here, just because I can't make it not to work for me to find the issue. If you are willing to search for solution yourself you may take a look at the "fix for brightness issue" thread. I believe the source of the problem is same/similar.
Quote:

2. in my clasic mplayer (mplayer frontend 0.19.0 / dev cvs 051027-13:47-3.2.3) i use some extra params to move the sub on the black band (-vf expand=0:-140) ....and work greate ..(i love this mplayer)

You can expand the the video from the menu (subtitles/blackband) or open the console and type
Code:
mp_params "your parameters goes here"
Once again - look at the "fix for brightness issue" thread. It will give you some more ideas how to modify the mplayer parameters (you can always do it from within the player btw).

Quote:
3. can i move the image (in fullscreen i mean) to the top or bottom ...not the window ...like "bind mouse1 @dragwindow"

Maybe if you add blackband, but it will probably look ugly. rulesplayer always centers the image, so the only workaround is to pass some parameters to mplayer to make the image higher (or change the rulesplayer sources to fit your needs. if you are willing to do that I will tell you where you need to change... )

Thank you for your interest and sorry I couldn't be of much help...
MAdbUSU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

This has something to do with drivers/directx/mplayer directx drivers I believe. Sorry I can't help here, just because I can't make it not to work for me to find the issue. If you are willing to search for solution yourself you may take a look at the "fix for brightness issue" thread. I believe the source of the problem is same/similar.

hmm but in my mplayer frontend 0.19.0 / dev cvs 051027-13:47-3.2.3 this fucntion work fine....anyway i take a look to the post.

Quote:

mp_params "your parameters goes here"

into the console i type:mp_params -vf expand=0:-140

and i rulesplayer won't start play any movies (error mplayer pipe ..or something)...i reinstall the rulesplayer to work again

k 10x for the support Very Happy
bobef

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need to reinstall the player. Just type reset mp_params. It doesn't wok because it probably conflicts with other parameters. Try to edit config.kfg to see what the other parameters are or type mp_params in the console.
MAdbUSU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reset mp_params won't work because i get the same error ...i don't know how to look for param conflicts...
MAdbUSU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i put into console :mp_more -vf expand=aspect=4/3
and again the error
"An error occured (can't read Mplayer pipe)
i try cmd: reset mp_params ...nothing happent Sad ....
bobef

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just try to edit the config.kfg with notepad. I believe you will see how you can change all parameters. Sorry I could not be of much help in the moment.
oliv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAdbUSU > if you have the message error, do 'reset mp_params' AND 'reset mp_more' then it should work

I tried doing 'mp_params vf expand ...'
I don't get the error anymore but now rulesPlayer open a new window for Mplayer and it doesn't seem that the changes are effective ... any idea bobef ?
oliv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok mp_params vf expand 0:-100:0:0 is working
but still with the opening of another Mplayer window, with no control on it from rulesPlayer ... kind of useless Surprised
oliv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going on with my searches Very Happy

your v_expand function does -vf expand=-10:-10::0
wich produces horrible green bars on the left and right sides of the movie
wouldn't it be possible to do -vf expand=0:-10:0:0 ?

I still have to find a way to center the movie afterwards .... Surprised
oliv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to make the changes myself, found what to change in player.d but the compilation seems to be too much for me, I'm getting lost with DWT ...

bobef, if you can help me Sad
bobef

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

sorry for my late answer. It's like this:

the variable mp_params contains all parameters passed to mplayer. if you type something like "mp_params something" it erases everything and it passes only "something" to mplayer, which, of course, breaks the normal operation. If you are kind of advanced user you can mess around with mp_params too, if not just use "mp_more". mp_more is included in mp_params (you can change that behavior if you change mp_params) and by default it is empty. It is there for people who want to pass custom stuff to mplayer. I would recommend reseting everything. Execute this in the console:
"unsetall && unaliasall && unbindall && exec default.kfg && resetall" (w/o the quotes). it should fix everything to default. Or delete/reinstall the player. Keep in mind that some of the parameters passed to mplayer are hard coded (player.d), but it will be pain to compile the player. If you really need to I can upload my installation of D and DWT and everything for easier compilation, because otherwise it is pain Wink

P.S. if you want to change the config edit config.kfg with some text editor (but save it in utf8) because it is far more readable. once you understand how things work you can simply use the console. each line in the config is like typing it in the console and pressing enter. sorry i dont have the time to document everything....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> rulesPlayer All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: