FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

download for projects?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenHinkle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: download for projects? Reply with quote

The actual project pages seem to be empty: no homepage or downloads. Have the projects been populated?
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We haven't finished the project pages yet - the only project that would have downloads is eclipseD, and from the projects listing, you can get to the downloads page and get the zip. The other two are not ready to release in a download package. Kris will send code for Subversion for DSC when he gets a bit further. We will put DWT code into a zip when we get a hello world program working. You can get the DWT code from a Subversion client, if you want.
jcc7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad,

Have you considered using WebSVN to provide read-only access to Subversion? Some people may want to look at how the projects are progressing before they want to install Subversion.

WebSVN is written in PHP. Admittedly, it looks like a young project, but it seems to already be functional. I found a project where it's being used.
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled it down and took a brief look, but only to my local. I'll have to pull it down to the server and check it out.
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've downloaded it, but I haven't installed it. I can't seem to get my subversion to play nice with Apache on my machine, so I haven't been able to try out WebSVN. But it looks like it might be good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: