FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any releases anticipated?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
natchris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Any releases anticipated? Reply with quote

Do you have any anticipated date for an alpha (or any other) release? What milestones are you hoping to hit before a release?

Just curious. Sendero seems an interesting project and you are clearly developing it regularly.
aaronc542

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good question and definitely one we will need to work on an answer for. If you check out our roadmap, you'll see a set of goals. We're actually pretty close to having that. The main things that need to be worked on are finishing the ORM backend for MySQL (I've done a fair bit of work on that) and debugging the template language. XPath 1.0 support would be nice but is also optional at this point...

But to answer your question in terms of date - it would be nice to have something before the end of the year.

Any comments or ideas are welcome...
natchris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good news -- a possible release by the end of the year.

Besides hoping for a downloadable version, my only idea is for more complete documentation beyond the feature list. You've beefed up the code snippets on the wiki, but they still aren't tied together.

I'm happy to help out with documentation, but 1) you would need to provide some sort of brain dump and 2) it would probably be helpful if I could play with it a bit as well.

Are you building this for any particular use?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sendero All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: