FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some help please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobef

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Some help please Reply with quote

Hi,

I am trying to use tlbimpd to get the headers for urlmon.dll. I need to reuse MSHTML as GUI for my application and I need to implement custom async protocol to decode some blowfished data and feed it to MSHTML. I see there are a lot of headers for MSHTML in the DWin project (as far as I can understand the headers are produced with this tool) but not for urlmon.dll. The problem is whatever I try I get this error:

Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A)

I tried for other files that are already in the DWin project but I still get the same error.

And also I don't seem to fully understand how Juno works (probably because of my lack of understanding of COM).

In this example http://www.dsource.org/projects/l8night/browser/trunk/l8night/dfc/examples/browser/main.d
the class Mycontainer is implementing few other classes.
Code:
class MyContainer : ComObject, IOleClientSite, IDocHostUIHandler, IOleInPlaceSite, IOleInPlaceFrame
but this way I have to deal with VARIANTS and other complicated stuff. So how should I proceed to convert the example above to Juno?

Thanks,
bobef
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To whom it may concern, DWin's yidabu responded to this question in the DWin forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Juno All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: