FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ComboBox doesn't behave as expected

View previous topic :: View next topic  
obijohn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: ComboBox doesn't behave as expected Reply with quote

I'm not sure about previous snapshots (I'm just now starting to use DFL), but with the December 6th snapshot comboboxes don't drop down on single-clicking the drop arrow. Actually, it does drop down but it immediately goes back up (sometimes faster than you can see). You have to double-click the drop arrow for the list to drop down, which is quite annoying for the user who is used to a combo box dropping down on a single click.

combo.d in the examples directory exhibits this behavior.
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ComboBox doesn't behave as expected Reply with quote

You're right, this is a snapshot testing issue, but it's not a problem in the release version. For now you might want to go back to the release version or find out which snapshot broke it. If you find out which broke it please let me know. Thanks for letting me know about this.
obijohn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't narrowed it down yet, but I can tell you that it's not in the combobox.d source. The only change from the release to the snapshot is the protected constructors, and just to be sure I re-built the DFL snapshot using the combobox.d source from the release package. It didn't make a difference.
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: ComboBox dropdown issue Reply with quote

This is fixed in the new snapshot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: