FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrSunshine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Smile

So, as you might understand from the wiki page this is an engine inspired by Ogre.. its not the same engine but will be very similar Smile

As i also write on the wiki this is my first engine, iteration like 4 of it tho and i think it starts to be quite robust by now .. bugs etc are to be expected as im at the same time learning 3D engine design, D and OpenGL Razz

All ideas, questions etc is very welcome and hope it doesnt give you lots of problems Smile

All bug reports also apriciated Smile

Thanks / Tomas "MrSunshine" Wilhelmsson
JJR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... what wiki page... what project... where do I read more information on this?

-JJR
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dsource.org/projects/odinseye

Smile

I suppose it is somewhat unfortunate that the forum listing don't provide the project link, but hopefully that will be rectified when dsource is upgraded.
ncoda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm relatively new to D. Curious to see how your project is going (to eventually make a game with) - is there a way to download a preview? Can the source be retrieved with SVN client? (If so what would be the url)

Cheers

NCODA
jcc7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncoda wrote:
Hi,

I'm relatively new to D. Curious to see how your project is going (to eventually make a game with) - is there a way to download a preview? Can the source be retrieved with SVN client? (If so what would be the url)

Cheers

NCODA

You can just browse the source with a web browser.

Also, you can download all of the source with a SVN client. According to site/svnclient, I think the url should be: http://svn.dsource.org/projects/odinseye/trunk (or something like that).
MrSunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry the project has been on hold for some time, atm im working on converting the material files to xml files insted of the current custom format as i see no loss on it and the parser gets updated with tango insted =)

Rember its still a very small engine, very buggy etc and i develop it alone so not moving forward to fast, when the material convertion is done im going to work more on textures and such stuff =)

Glad to see someone is interested in the engine atleast =)

Thanks jcc7 for holding the fort ;P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Odin's Eye All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: