FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

small request for Entice Designer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trass3r

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: small request for Entice Designer Reply with quote

Please automatically save the files before compiling(F7), it is annoying to always have to press Ctrl+S before F7. Smile
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: small request for Entice Designer Reply with quote

I'm thinking better project support is needed first. I don't think you want *everything* saved on compile; I often have temporary untitled files.
Trass3r

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, just like Visual Studio does it, it saves all files that belong to the project.
bertbeck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re:small request for Entice Designer - allow compile and RUN Reply with quote

Could we also allow a "run" command - so that we can compile and run (or is this already possible?)

I was hoping I could add ;progname.exe to the compile command and that it would execute multiple commands - the second one being run the app. Using this same idea, you could add ";saveall" as a command to save all files - though I agree - I would always want to save all just like Visual Studio does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: