FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entice Designer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bertbeck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Entice Designer Reply with quote

Is there any support for adding user created controls to the designer toolbox? I'd like to create some new controls and possibly extend the features of some existing controls. I'd be very interested to know how/if the designer can interrogate the toolbox control to see what properties can be set, or if (as I assume) the designer has to know the details in advance.

I looked at the addons - it looks like this is just for extending functionality of Entice - though it is a little hard to understand the potential of what can be added. I'd be happy to help document if I knew more about how things work.

What you have created is a very very good start.
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Entice Designer Reply with quote

bertbeck wrote:
Is there any support for adding user created controls to the designer toolbox? I'd like to create some new controls and possibly extend the features of some existing controls. I'd be very interested to know how/if the designer can interrogate the toolbox control to see what properties can be set, or if (as I assume) the designer has to know the details in advance.
Not yet, but it's something I'd like to have eventually. An easy way to design your own control is to design the most similar one and change the Type in its extended properties (right-click the design control).

Quote:
I looked at the addons - it looks like this is just for extending functionality of Entice - though it is a little hard to understand the potential of what can be added. I'd be happy to help document if I knew more about how things work.

What you have created is a very very good start.
hmm, I'm not sure why it's hard to understand. I thought the API doc, samples and boilerplate plugin code would be a good intro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: