FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DDBI for MSSQL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KAFLAN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: DDBI for MSSQL Reply with quote

1) Can anyone provide ready to use libct.lib form FreeTDS project, to use with DDBI?

2) Its correct that i replace:
fromUtf8 and toUtf8 on:
private import tango.stdc.stringz : toDString = fromStringz, toCString = toStringz;

couse i cant find corresponding functions in last build of tango.
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know much about the first question, sorry. As for the second, yes, that is true, although this means you are using an old version of DDBI (in fact the last release is old ...)

I'm working hard on getting a new version out, which in the first iteration will be an API review and probably only support MySQL (and possible Sqlite). When the API stabilizes again, I've heard that new MSSQL support probably will be contributed.
KAFLAN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larsivi wrote:
Don't know much about the first question, sorry. As for the second, yes, that is true, although this means you are using an old version of DDBI (in fact the last release is old ...)

I'm working hard on getting a new version out, which in the first iteration will be an API review and probably only support MySQL (and possible Sqlite). When the API stabilizes again, I've heard that new MSSQL support probably will be contributed.

thx.

I cant understand peopels who publish solutions without binaries :'(

Its takes many time to get all it works...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DDBI All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: