FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't get arclib to compile.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redpanda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Can't get arclib to compile. Reply with quote

Is anyone having trouble compiling Arclib with the following setup?

Tango 0.99.7, GDC, DSSS 0.75
fabe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i fixed some errors that resulted from some tango changes but im now getting segfaults when loading textures. I will try and fix it today. Since im not an arclib developer ill upload a patch somewhere.
fabe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a mercurial repo at http://www.bitbucket.org/fabe/arclib/ with a copy of the arclib trunk. I made some changes and the arc core now compiles but I'm still getting segfaults Crying or Very sad it seems however that this is not not an arclib but a derelict bug http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/ticket/95 either way I havent been able to get it working and the project I've started has been pritty much stoped dead in its tracks Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> ArcLib All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: