FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

November 23 - MiniD 2 Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: November 23 - MiniD 2 Update Reply with quote

Things have moved along nicely and MiniD 2 is practically ready for release (or a release candidate). I've got a couple more things I'd like to implement in the binding library, some path functions to add to the iolib, and .. docs. Just lots of docs. I'm writing an language tutoral a la Programming in Lua, as well as a guide to using the native API that should be a lot more useful than the one I had before. Both can be accessed from the front page of the wiki.

I've also put up the new logo, designed by Andrzej Rutkowski. Thanks!

So with that, MiniD 2 (or a release candidate) will probably be out in the next week to ten days!

Last edited by JarrettBillingsley on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ligustah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great to hear.
I hope the new docs will be as good as you say, i've really had my problems with the old ones Very Happy
Especially the binding lib should be well documented IMHO.

Anyways,
great work!

-- Ligustah
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, if any documentation is lacking, feel free to say so on the forums. I get so wrapped up in programming that a lot of the time I forget that other people don't know everything about the language and library that I do Wink
Ligustah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, i tend to forget good documentation myself^^
But as i said, the only thing i've never managed to extract from your docs were information about the binding lib. I started populating functions and classes to minid like you did in your baselibs (wrapping classes and instances myself, etc).
This time i'll just inform you, when there are questions Smile

-- Ligustah
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: