FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roadmap for 0.2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Roadmap for 0.2 Reply with quote

Planned 0.2 features:

- Memory types
- Stacks
- Arrays
- Lists
- Hashes
- Trees
- Lexer
- Parser
- Tracker
- Streams
- Communicators
- Raster

As memory types, I want: Basic (array), Raw (pointer), Compressed (functionality for compressing)

As stacks, I want: FIFO, FILO

One type of array.

Lists are inherited from array type, but overloads operators for math operations (ie for matrixes).

Hashes don't inherit the memory model yet (because they're not that useful , especially seeing how D does it nice itself, I choose to do this later)

Lexer template should do regexes, construct rules, and output token streams etc etc.

A template for different types of trees. (ie: parent dies, children die)

A simple parser template, constructs trees.

Trackers for reference counting.

Streams handle input and output, and do operator overloading and 'eat' stream manipulators.

Communicators consist of two streams, input and output, these two streams talk to eachother (if there's 'input' send it to output).

A raster could be anything from 2d to 3d etc. With a raster, you create a fixed field. Later, there'll also be Triangles that work like triangular arrays.

Currently I'm working on the lexer, most of the array/stack/memory/tracking stuff is completed. Though I'm probably going to redesign some things in them to make them more sophisticated with eachother.[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> dragon-stl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: