FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Java wrapper for EZTwain

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicholas Jordan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Java wrapper for EZTwain Reply with quote

Okay, I'm gonna transisiton to "D" - I am trying to write a .dll to call EZTwain from Java. Spike thinks I'm an idiot, not much response at twain.org - what we could do here is write an interface for ai and ocr studies at Jeff Heaton's site: Make sample text available from the scanner bed available for study.

Alternately, we could write a tool that could be used for the medical industry to achieve performance under our new leader's direct orders to them to convert their paper records to electronic form - do it with ocr - what they will tend to do is just make scans which does not really do anything for mechnizing the indexing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DDL - D Dynamic Libraries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: