FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

building/ compiling with descent

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trx1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: building/ compiling with descent Reply with quote

Descent is working fine for me, it just required a bit of tweaking to get it to build/compile with dmd.exe

I've been doing a little reading on eclipse in general, and since everything basically is a plugin. Isn't it possible for Descent to include a default build/compile enviroment?
From what I read, eclipse uses Ant, which reads a build.xml to build a project. There was an example of the build file for one of the article "Tango, Eclipse 3.4 ...etc" I am thinking along the line, that a D-perspective would have its own defaults, possibly for building a project. Most of this information is new, so I could be wrong in my line of thought
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Descent All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: