FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buffer Problems with Tabs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Buffer Problems with Tabs Reply with quote

Hello,
so another question from me in bad english..

So I've build a gui for our plantgenerator. Now we have a plant and a leaf editor. When the two editors were seperated everything was fine.
Now we merdged our code and the editors. So one tab is the plant and one tab is the leaf editor.
Both editors has a drawingArea and they are the problem. The first tab is the plant editor, his drawing area is right... When i change to the leaf editor the menu is correct but i see the plant instead the leaf in my drawing area and can only see my leaf when i move my leaf.

Someone has an idea what may be the problem? Don't even now if this is the right forum but i'm a bit desperate.

Lovely greetz
Thora
Mike Wey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you painting the tree and leaf ?
Thora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found the problem but not the solution:

The Problem disappears ( I have Gnome) when i change my visuell desktop effects to none. Than my application runs exactly how it is supposed.
With visual effects on normal or extra, the problem appears.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> gtkD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: