FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

enet binding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awishformore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: enet binding Reply with quote

Hello there.

After reading through the enet binding from the dnet project, I found quite a few functions/features/struct members to be missing. At this point, I just modified the dnet binding to include those, but I will soon start a complete rewrite of the binding from .h source to be sure that everything is completely included.

Would you be interested in adding the finished binding to derelict after due review? I would gladly offer it.

Also, I did an sqlite binding already. I'm not sure if that one fits in quite as well with the theme of derelict, but I know of at least a few game titles that use it.

Let me know what you think.

/Max
aldacron

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I would be interested in adding an enet binding at some point. sqlite I'd have to think about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: