FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opengl and Glu Bindings Added

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Opengl and Glu Bindings Added Reply with quote

This notice is a little late, since I made the additions a couple of days ago.

I added opengl and glu bindings to the bindings project. People can change or update them as needed. I've also included a "def" directory with the appropriate *.def files for those libraries. You include that file on the command line as you would a library during the compile/link process (for win32 only! Linux doesn't need/use the def files). These def files are made partially based on my system dll's (win xp).

Glut could be added eventually, but we would need to include a *.lib file. I'm not sure if the license allows this or not.

Another one I'd like to see in there is glfw which does much the same as glut but is much more powerful (multiple platforms supported too). I also would need to see if including a lib or dll in the bindings package is acceptible to the original author. I'm not sure of the license requirements there.

Later,

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Bindings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: