FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some little bugs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
existen86

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Some little bugs Reply with quote

Hi
I've found some bugs using VisualD in VS2010

1.In below code command "jump-to matching braces" (Ctrl-´) works uncorrect because of the symbols "{" and "}" in string "someString". And I can use shortcut "Ctrl-´" inside the string "asdasd{ adada sd sa }}}}}}}}}{}"

Code:
void DoSmth(int h)
{
        string someString = "asdasd{ adada sd sa }}}}}}}}}{}";
}
existen86

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2. json default path is \"$(APPDATA)VisualD\json\". i've got $(APPDATA) is \"C:\Documents and Settings\ААААААААААААА\ApplicationData\" (13 unicode symbols) By using command "Build phobos browse info" phobos json file generates to path "C:\Documents and Settings\¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В¦В\Application Data\VisualD\json\" (13 unicode symbols turned into 26 symbols) And hence command "go to definition" coudn't find phobos definitions

Best wishes, existen
sagitario

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: Some little bugs Reply with quote

existen86 wrote:
1.In below code command "jump-to matching braces" works uncorrect because of the symbols "{" and "}" in string "someString".

(sorry, can't quote more without getting errors when submitting.)

Actually, this command is completely executed by Visual Studio itself. I did not notice that it is that bad, but I wanted to intercept it anyway to also make it work for nested comments....
sagitario

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

existen86 wrote:
2. json default path is \"$(APPDATA)VisualD\json\". i've got $(APPDATA) is \"C:\Documents and Settings\AAA\ApplicationData\" (13 unicode symbols) By using command "Build phobos browse info" phobos json file generates to path "C:\Documents and Settings\BBB\Application Data\VisualD\json\" (13 unicode symbols turned into 26 symbols) And hence command "go to definition" coudn't find phobos definitions

I'll look into it.

A workaround should be to specify a json search path in the global project settings. If given, it is used instead of the $(APPDATA) path.
sagitario

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both issues should be fixed with 0.3.20rc1 from the download folder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Visual D All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: