FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think DAllegro is pretty cool

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joelcnz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: I think DAllegro is pretty cool Reply with quote

I've been using this library for ages. Actually, I use a not so flash one (Allegro port) for D before this one.

I went to a Global Game Jam that goes few a week end and used DAllegro there, (actually I just did a game my self and only helped my team a bit, they used C#/XNA).

Lately I've been using D2 with it. Is work still being done for this library for D2? I think one guy said (Don) that D2 would be good (ready for the shelves as it work) or so in 2 months, I'm not sure what the story is though.

I think my DAllegro wrappers make my programs crash when exiting. They are small wrappers too, (one for Tango, one for D1 Phobos, and one for D2 Phobos 2).

Hope every one is having a good start to the year:). It's been humid here in New Zealand, and it's not even the humid month yet.

Another Global Game Jam is nearly upon me again. This time we (me at lest, but others helping me this time) might actually use the D language (with this library). I've given a link to a possible team mate, he seems to like what he sees, and he also formulated a plan). What ever happens I'll be using D (D2) and this library.
joelcnz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: D2, DAllegro game Reply with quote

I made a mistake with the game I made in Global Game Jam. So this is a different version. You can find me with http://www.globalgamejam.org/users/joelcnz Exiting the game can be a hassle though.

The Final Rush (the theme was 'extinction'). The source code is quite untidy at the moment (as of 31 Jan 2011). I've gotten the comment about the game looking fun. Also it's two player on one computer.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/175265/TheFinalRush.zip
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> dallegro All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: