FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

upcoming release

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Extrawurst

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: upcoming release Reply with quote

Hey now that you are parsing and lexing by yourself what about showing ddoc comments that are attached to a for example function that you show parameter tooltip for ? Very Happy

And did you make any progress why the syntax error tooltip is not shown on mouse hovering in visual studio 2010 ?
sagitario

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: upcoming release Reply with quote

Extrawurst wrote:
Hey now that you are parsing and lexing by yourself what about showing ddoc comments that are attached to a for example function that you show parameter tooltip for ? Very Happy

Yes, this would also be nice to have in the object browser. As I currently don't try to parse all files, but only those loaded in the editor, I'd rather like to see ddoc comments in the json-browse-info files (plus a bit more). Formatting might still be a problem, though.
But I guess, once Visual D tries to do semantic analysis it will need to parse all files anyway...

Quote:
And did you make any progress why the syntax error tooltip is not shown on mouse hovering in visual studio 2010 ?

Actually, I investigated this today, but without any progress. It seems VS2010 has a completely rewritten editor in C# while VS2010 was native C++, and this makes figuring out what's going on in VS a lot more difficult.
sagitario

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: upcoming release Reply with quote

Extrawurst wrote:

I finally figured out what is going on (better don't ask how). It works now in rc6, but only if the debugger is not running (sigh).
Extrawurst

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw the commit. Very Happy
well anyway nice that it works now ( i tested and confirm )
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Visual D All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: