FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dimitrijejankov

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hallo, I kinda like your engines architecture so I said I give it a go Very Happy I tried to compile it but I had some problems... I downloaded the latest responsority version vith VS2008 project files.I installed dmd via webinstall, next I installed Visual D, and pointed the location of the dmd to the C:\D\dmd directory, next I copied the http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TopicInstallTangoDmd installation with the existing compiler to the dmd/windows and then I tried to compile it... it failed with the following errors :

Error: no initializer for union that contains field x
Error 21 Error: cannot evaluate opCall(0F,false) at compile time C:\Users\dimitrije\Desktop\JoeCoder-yage-ee28dde5a899\src\yage\gui\style.d 215
Error: cannot evaluate opCall(0F,false) at compile time C:\Users\dimitrije\Desktop\JoeCoder-yage-ee28dde5a899\src\yage\gui\style.d

and so on... there are like 56 error could you please give me a guide how to compile youre engine Smile
dimitrijejankov

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the compiler was broken fixed it by replacing it with the tango + dmd package Smile Srry for asking unnessesery questions Smile
JoeCoder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. Whenever I have more time to work on this project, I will put up better documentation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Yage All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: