FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Its me again Margaret

View previous topic :: View next topic  
csauls

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Its me again Margaret Reply with quote

Yes I'm somewhat back around again, unfortunately I'm still unemployed and so any activity is strictly from here at home, on this piece of [expletive deleted] computer that I have in the bedroom pretty much just to read newsgroups and the like.

So... yeah. I don't know when I'll be ready/able to try tackling Sinbad again, and considering what D has been going through since I first dreamed this project up, I think it probably should just sleep until 1.0 is presented to us. Of course, if lars and company want to work on it anyhow, hey, feel free! Smile
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Its me again Margaret Reply with quote

csauls wrote:
Yes I'm somewhat back around again, unfortunately I'm still unemployed and so any activity is strictly from here at home, on this piece of [expletive deleted] computer that I have in the bedroom pretty much just to read newsgroups and the like.

Heh, my machine is good enough to work with at least, but as I recently got myself a job, I don't have much time to use it Smile

csauls wrote:

So... yeah. I don't know when I'll be ready/able to try tackling Sinbad again, and considering what D has been going through since I first dreamed this project up, I think it probably should just sleep until 1.0 is presented to us. Of course, if lars and company want to work on it anyhow, hey, feel free! Smile

I'm currently trying to get something sensible out of my dcurses project, but I really want to continue with Sinbad too. So it might happen Smile

One thing, I would really much have a copy of the coding guidelines we cooked up. I couldn't get to your website the last time I tried.
csauls

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Its me again Margaret Reply with quote

larsivi wrote:
I'm currently trying to get something sensible out of my dcurses project, but I really want to continue with Sinbad too. So it might happen Smile

Yeah I've got a couple other things to maybe turn my attention to as well, like NeoMOO and YAM -- both VR servers.

larsivi wrote:
One thing, I would really much have a copy of the coding guidelines we cooked up. I couldn't get to your website the last time I tried.

I'll try to dig them up and get them to you. The site is gone, as a side-result of my unemployment, but I should still have a copy around here someabouts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sinbad All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: