FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Package load problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsieber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Package load problems Reply with quote

I have some insight on the problem we've experienced. Since I"m using Microsoft's VSIP SDK, I need to furnish a "package load key" with the DLL (or you need to sign up for a VSIP license and have it installed locally yourself). This explains why it works for me but not for you guys testing it.

I'll post again here when I have more info.
sscotteg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Load Key Issues Reply with quote

As indicated on the NNTP server.

I've had the same problems as others - however, I since installed the VSIP SDK and got the Dev Load Key, so now it works.

A cursory investigation would indicate that people who wish to help test will also haveto get the VSIP SDK.

Hope this helps,

Scott Egan
dsieber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspected that people could install VSIP and run it, but I definitely didn't want to make that a requirement. If the package load key problem can be resolved, things will be on the right track (fingers crossed Smile)
sscotteg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS indicate that you can't (shouldn't) get a PLK until after you've finished debugging/development.
dsieber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was afraid of that (have now read some of their info on this). I really hope this is not a show-stopper, like if a load key requires payment...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DCoder All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: