FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0.01 Code drop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stonecobra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: 0.01 Code drop Reply with quote

I have dropped the code that I used to create the dj release back in Summer 2004. Check it out in all of its (not so) gloriousness at http://svn.dsource.org/svn/projects/molt/trunk/.

dj - http://dotnot.org/blog/archives/2004/08/01/dj-d-bits-from-java/

It is very rough, and I haven't chosen a license yet, but I am posting it to see if I can get some help.

Don't be afraid of the XSLT, 'cause that's where all the magic is Smile

If you can't stand looking at the XSLT, there is plenty of other ways to contribute. All the batch files were hacked up in 20 minutes to make my personal workflow happy, but are not ready for the real world.

Also, the javaml-enabled jikes could use some patches to update it past working with 1.12 (I am a developer on the javaml project on sourceforge, so I can accept the patches). This will be necessary to handle some of the newer java stuff in 1.4, etc.
Also, if someone could figure out how to spew out the comments so we could save them, that would be AWESOME!

comments, patches all appreciated.

stonecobra
stonecobra
stonecobra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Blog entries Reply with quote

I blogged about the project, so that google may eventually come to help as well Smile

http://dotnot.org/blog/archives/2005/01/03/molt-a-java-to-d-converter/
Marco

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just downloaded molt,
what are using for the 'ufind' and 'ugrep' utilities in the batch files?
afb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: 0.01 Code drop Reply with quote

stonecobra wrote:
Also, the javaml-enabled jikes could use some patches to update it past working with 1.12 (I am a developer on the javaml project on sourceforge, so I can accept the patches). This will be necessary to handle some of the newer java stuff in 1.4, etc.

Port to Jikes 1.18 of the JavaML1 patch is done. Patch forthcoming.
stonecobra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco wrote:
I just downloaded molt,
what are using for the 'ufind' and 'ugrep' utilities in the batch files?

Sorry, it is just grep and find, but my windows path was using borland grep and windows find, so I had renamed the unix versions to be prefixed with a u.
stonecobra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 0.01 Code drop Reply with quote

afb wrote:
stonecobra wrote:

Port to Jikes 1.18 of the JavaML1 patch is done. Patch forthcoming.

Excellent, once I test the patch with 1.18, I will commit the code to the javaml project, so it is all up to date. Now I need a Windows volunteer to build/test/provide a jikes 1.18 binary.
afb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patch is posted here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1156538&group_id=13725&atid=313725
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> molt All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: