FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beta 7 Zip and SVN Sources uploaded

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Beta 7 Zip and SVN Sources uploaded Reply with quote

Beta 7:

- Project and workspace files are now Simple XML format
- All settings within a project ( sources, libs, import paths) are stored relative to the project file. Project directories can now be copied/zipped/moved and the project file will still work
- Settings windows for Projects and Workspaces now shows the project/workspace file location in the titlebar.

Comments, criticisms, ideas welcome.
-David
Shawn Liu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The debug version software DManger generated seems a little strange.

It can print line to console. But when I load it to debug in MS.VS. The VS complains that can't find any debug symbol in the exe module. And I found the exe file size is too small. The same project generated with DIDE is more the 2M with full debug option contrasted the 500K which generated by DManger. The switch should be "-g" "-debug", and "-gt" if trace enabled.

I wish the output info can be copied or save to file, so as to deal with it easier later.

Thanks for the software! Great job!

Shawn Liu
DavidM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Doh! Reply with quote

I inadvertently put the debugging switches in the compile command rather than the link command.

I will fix it and post a new version.

-David
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DManager All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: