FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problems compiling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: problems compiling Reply with quote

dool fails to compile with the latest DMD. Mainly due to importing std.c.windows.windows without it being versioned. After changing that, it compiles.
Ant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: problems compiling Reply with quote

Carlos wrote:
dool fails to compile with the latest DMD. Mainly due to importing std.c.windows.windows without it being versioned. After changing that, it compiles.

Thank you for the warning.
I'm working on it right now, expect a new release soon
(mainly corrections, not enhancements).

the svn version compiles with dmd 0.119 on linux
(usually I only work on the windows version after the linux is ready to release)

Ant
Workaphobia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was unfortunate enough to try to start using DUI for Linux on this release. You can't imagine how frustrating it was to discover that dool is necessary for DUI to run, that it is supplied in the windows release of DUI but must be downloaded separately for linux, that dool is not released for windows since it is packaged with DUI, and its linux download version wouldn't compile due to windows dependencies. But plenty of people seemed to be able to utilize its features on both platforms without a problem, so I just kept my mouth shut and moved on to something else. Wink
Ant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Workaphobia wrote:
I was unfortunate enough to try to start using DUI for Linux on this release

I'm sorry for the lack of support, I've been away for sometime.

What I find amazing is that there are 12 downloads every day of versions that don't compile and nobody ever says a thing ?!

anyway I'm working on DUI again - I'm making sure it's ok for linux and them I'll look at the windows version.

With the improvements on DMD I finally have icons on the TreeView widget :)
to be released soon, I hope.

the svn repository here on dsource is again being updated daily - the linux version should be fine with DMD 0.119 (I'm downloagin 121 right now)

Ant
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> dool All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: