FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Syntax highlighting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matthew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Syntax highlighting Reply with quote

I've just installed it, and it looks pretty good at first look.

I'd like to be able to change the colours, however, or, even better, pick up the ones from the C/C++ highlighting. Is this something that can be done with the current version?

Cheers

Matthew
dsieber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Syntax highlighting Reply with quote

matthew wrote:
I've just installed it, and it looks pretty good at first look.

I'd like to be able to change the colours, however, or, even better, pick up the ones from the C/C++ highlighting. Is this something that can be done with the current version?

You can customize the colors via Tools\Options\Fonts and Colors. Scroll down in "Display Items" to the D items. This is still beta so ideas are welcome. I didn't know if people would want to use the same colors as they had for C++, or customize them, or what. In fact, the items I've chosen for coloring are rather arbitrary themselves -- what items do you want to have colored? Are the different int/string types overkill, or useful?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DCoder All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: