FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Downloads management

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Downloads management Reply with quote

For the interim until I can get downloads working, please follow Mango's lead in posting your downloads to the SVN repos. In fact, all new projects are being set up the recommended way in SVN:

/branches
/tags
/trunk

and I've added

/downloads

Put your downloads into this last folder off of the main repos and that way, if someone downloads the main development /trunk, they won't pull the downloads as well.

Then send a mail or pm to me and I'll put a link to your download on the project page. Please try to name your file with a version, because hopefully there will be more than one. (i.e. dwt-0.2.zip)

We may continue this for a while, and I'll just give project admins a page to make their own link to the download files.

Thanks,
Mgmt.
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Admin Downloads page is now fixed. I tested the new code on Derek's Build release 2.08. Turns out PostgreSQL needs a COMMIT command in its SQL statements in PHP.

News items still should be emailed to me and I'll get them posted to your project page as well as the home page.

BA
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: