FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking at the read counters on this forum...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Looking at the read counters on this forum... Reply with quote

I can see that plenty of people are making their way here.
Is anyone actually getting any use out of this thing or is it just rubber-neckers passing thru?
If anyone does want to make use of h2d and needs help please drop me a line. If you want to modify the code and are having trouble installing boost or stlport I'll be happy to help. If you want to know what the hell the spirit code does I'll try to enlighten you.

Anyhow - the offer's there if anyone wants to pick it up.
Stefan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking at the read counters on this forum... Reply with quote

Well, it'd be pretty neat if h2d could also be installed/run on Windows easily Smile
I'm interested in how far one could get with an automated approach to converting ruby.h, for example.
I don't expect too much, I just wanted to give it a try. OTH, setting up a Linux box only for that ... Question

Best regards,
Stefan

BTW, what are "rubber-neckers"?
AgentOrange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking at the read counters on this forum... Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
BTW, what are "rubber-neckers"?

Heh, Sometimes when theres an accident on the side of the hiway all the traffic will get slowed down just because a few "rubber necking" idiots want to drive by real slow turn their head and stare at whats going on....
MM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: stpd question Reply with quote

Where do I download it?
jcc7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: stpd question Reply with quote

MM wrote:
Where do I download it?
http://svn.dsource.org/projects/h2d/downloads/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> h2d All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: