FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update 2005-11-19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeyloW

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Update 2005-11-19 Reply with quote

Bugfixes to many functions, mostly allowing for nil input and correcly returning nil for such cases.

Also added time, so we can time our code. Witht the testcase this is what you can get:
Code:
  > (load "../testcases/paintmap.lisp")
  > (load "../testcases/paintmap_data.lisp")
  > (time (dfs (list initial-state)))
  ; Evaluation took: 6.452 seconds.
  ;   529814 conses and 18893 atoms in 15003kb allocated.

This is on a 700mhz iMac (The globe). And not that bad, I think some better performance could be possible if I rewrote evalArgs to return Cell*[] instead of a proper list.

And for those who have asked; no I see no reason to make the struct Cell a class. Sure I would get some nicer code, but I see two major obstacles:
1. Setf and similar functions would be close to impossible to implement as instantiated objects can not be mutated into new classes.
2. Would need wrappers for managing data from other languages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> dLISP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: