FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TracAdmin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teqdruid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: TracAdmin Reply with quote

Hey Brad- Is there anyway (yet) for me to do the administrative stuff for Trac- like adding milestones and the like?

~John Demme
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm working on a dsource-specific plugin for Trac that detects the user (done) and gives TRAC_ADMIN permissions if the user is an admin for the project according to a dsource db table (almost done).

In the meantime, I've added you and Kris as having TRAC_ADMIN perms, so you'll both see some more goodies, like adding/editing Milestones, and all sorts of other things. My apologies for not doing this as you began to use Trac. It will be automatic for all projects once I get the plugin done.

Cheers,
BA
teqdruid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brad wrote:
Yes, I'm working on a dsource-specific plugin for Trac that detects the user (done) and gives TRAC_ADMIN permissions if the user is an admin for the project according to a dsource db table (almost done).

In the meantime, I've added you and Kris as having TRAC_ADMIN perms, so you'll both see some more goodies, like adding/editing Milestones, and all sorts of other things. My apologies for not doing this as you began to use Trac. It will be automatic for all projects once I get the plugin done.

Cheers,
BA

Great! Thanks. Would you be willing to share the code for that plugin with me in the future? I'm planning on setting up a dsource-like site for the University of Maryland.

~John
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not committed to SVN yet (still on my laptop, not this PC) but you can look here. It's messy and will probably be reorg'd.

http://trac.dsource.org/projects/dsource/browser/trac-dsource

BA
Derek Parnell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brad wrote:

Cheers,
BA

Wonderful! I've been waiting/wanting that too.
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Parnell wrote:
Wonderful! I've been waiting/wanting that too.

you got it
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: