FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it safe to override the old one come with 0.86

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Is it safe to override the old one come with 0.86 Reply with quote

I install 0.86 from dide_full and update 0.88 to it .
When 0.88 don't come with include\win32 , whether ok if use newest snapshot with it ? I want to override the newest core file with the old ones.
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: DIDE Win32 headers Reply with quote

I don't think that DIDE has even been distributed with Mike Wynn's Win32 library (now called Core32). Rather, I think DIDE has been distributed with Y. Tomino's port of the Win32 headers. Mike has mentioned the possibility of making use of Y. Tomino's work, but nothing has announced yet.

Whether you want to have the Core32 headers or any other Win32 header files is entirely up to you. I'd suggest that you give both projects a try and post your observations here. I've switched between these two projects, and I think each is a valuable effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Core32 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: