FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't access undig SVN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hohums

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Can't access undig SVN Reply with quote

I would have uploaded undig by now if only I haven't had trouble accessing svn. I've done it with dig-dug before, so I don't know what's wrong. I've contacted brad, so I'll just have to wait.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't access undig SVN Reply with quote

It works for me. I think Carlos has already successfully tested committing, too. Have you been able to check out the source, or is even that not working for you? I think I used: "http://svn.dsource.org/svn/projects/undig".

When trying to commit, did you forget to use your SVN password instead of your forum password (assuming they're different)?

If these ideas don't help, I wouldn't mind committing stuff for you. I've already downloaded undig_0.0.0.20, but I'm guessing you've made changes since then.

In any case, I'm sure you'll have access pretty soon.
Hohums

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't access undig SVN Reply with quote

jcc7 wrote:
It works for me. I think Carlos has already successfully tested committing, too. Have you been able to check out the source, or is even that not working for you? I think I used: "http://svn.dsource.org/svn/projects/undig".

When trying to commit, did you forget to use your SVN password instead of your forum password (assuming they're different)?

Yeah Brad just informed me that he made a typo in my username. I've logged in now. Thanks anyway.

jcc7 wrote:

If these ideas don't help, I wouldn't mind committing stuff for you. I've already downloaded undig_0.0.0.20, but I'm guessing you've made changes since then.

In any case, I'm sure you'll have access pretty soon.

undig_0.0.0.21, u mean. I did make that one change carlos asked for (and didn't increment the number). But that's all the changes I made.

I'm not user if you've made a folder for the comit already or if you want a new folder... Which folder do you want me to commit to? downloads? tags? trunk? branches?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/trunk should be main development.

See the post here: http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=115 on my thinking. Or feel free to abandon it.
Hohums

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I just uploaded everything, although the most of the exes should probably be moved.
Hohums

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just left it running and it stopped half way through. I'll try again.
Hohums

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dam SVN keeps disconnecting half way though. I've been able to upload a few files. If you, JC, want to upload any more from the version on my website, by all means.
jcc7

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't access undig SVN Reply with quote

Hohums wrote:
undig_0.0.0.21, u mean.
I just can't keep up...

Hohums wrote:
SVN keeps disconnecting half way though. I've been able to upload a few files.
I've never had a problem like that. My SVN access has always been all (no problems) or nothing (it doesn't work at all). The problems I've had were generally from my lack of competence (an improving situation Smile ) or a corrupt repository (which Brad was able to fix). Perhaps in this case SVN was choking on some large files, or the connection was timing out from a lack of bandwidth. Hopefully, it's just an isolated incident.
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logs don't show anything out of the ordinary. There was normal forums browsing at the same time, but that's not too heavy or constant, like your SVN activity was. It was around 6-7am in the States, and nobody was using the bandwidth at that time (in our offices).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> unDig All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: