FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is Deliria?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJR

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: What is Deliria? Reply with quote

This appears to be a new project. But so far there's no overview of it other than a mention of OpenGL and Spectre. I'd be interested to know more about it. Who's managing Deliria?
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Horn, but he has to get a username and password in Forums first before I can give SVN permissions and list him as the project manager.
danielrh

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: currently still on Sourceforge.net Reply with quote

Hi all
I'm in charge of making this project and currently the material is still at deliria.sourceforge.net (in the cvs there)
I've yet to figure out exactly how to use subversion, given that I have to download the subversion client for my work and home machines.

I welcome people who are interested in the project to join in the fray and will pretty liberally give out sf.net project accounts or membership here to the deliria tree
currently it's just a glut test app

I'm the author of vegastrike by the way
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/
that's in C++ and will remain so (due to its large 100,000+line codebase) Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Deliria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: