FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need any help?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weijiajun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Need any help? Reply with quote

I was sent over to this site from the digitalmars.d newsgroup. I was wondering if you need a developer on the team or anything to be done. Just let me know I would be interested in helping out in any way I can. Thankx.
Carlos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yes. I understand Shawn needs help with the Windows port, but most importantly, there's a huge need for help with the GTK+ (Linux) and Mac OS X ports, so if you could grab a copy of SWT for any of those platforms and start hacking something, that'd be great.
Welcome to D!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: