FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

somebody going to host SDL and OpenGL library modules?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: somebody going to host SDL and OpenGL library modules? Reply with quote

hello, i think somebody should host SDL and OpenGL D library modules. Right now i've been working with my own stuff I've downloaded and altered from the Dedicated site (to get working on linux), but it would be nice to have a standard set Smile

and if no one else is up to it, then I could upload what I currently have, because something is better than nothing, and it could be a start.

what do you think?

edit: opps, i just noticed the Derelict project. maybe I should go to their forums now, ok bye : )
jcc7

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: somebody going to host SDL and OpenGL library modules? Reply with quote

clayasaurus wrote:
hello, i think somebody should host SDL and OpenGL D library modules.
Apparently, [url=http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/JA's_D_Page.html]Joel[/url] has put DedicateD's OpenGL in into unDig.

Also another page has updated versions of DedicateD's SDL and OpenGL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Claytek 3D All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: