FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to join a project develop?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: How to join a project develop? Reply with quote

Sorry my poor english, my mother language is chinese and I am never a good student at english course... Embarassed

Although my ability is not good enough, but I want to try to help the Poseidon project develop.

Before I use subversion clients tool to commit my code, should I apply for the project member? I've tried to commit my code directly, but the error message is that I haven't the authorisation.

Forgive me my stupid question and thank to your help.
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: How to join a project develop? Reply with quote

Kuan Hsu wrote:
Sorry my poor english, my mother language is chinese and I am never a good student at english course... Embarassed

Although my ability is not good enough, but I want to try to help the Poseidon project develop.

Before I use subversion clients tool to commit my code, should I apply for the project member? I've tried to commit my code directly, but the error message is that I haven't the authorisation.

Forgive me my stupid question and thank to your help.

The project admins give the necessary authorization. You should start by asking at the Poseidon forum, and with some words on what you want to contribute.

And no worries about the english, you're not alone Wink
csauls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is basically unrelated to your original post, but your English isn't bad. Believe me, I've seen much worse, even from people for whom English is supposed to be their native language. Smile

Strangely, or perhaps not, some of the best English I've ever heard/read came out of a Dutch guy... they must have a leg up on us, somehow. Must be that unclouded Germanic influence.
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: How to join a project develop? Reply with quote

Kuan Hsu wrote:

Shawn Liu requested that you be a project member. So I have activated you for the Poseidon project. For anything requiring a username/password, just use the ones you set for the forums. Let me know if you have any problems.

BA
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: How to join a project develop? Reply with quote

Thank you, brad!! I'll do my best to help Poseidon develop!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: