FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tentative suggestions for projects

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kris

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Tentative suggestions for projects Reply with quote

This is perhaps a bit self-serving, but it would be great to have a content-delivery package built on top of the Mango servlet engine. What immediately comes to mind is a port or binding of WebMacro, or perhaps the binding of something like Tea. That would be a killer project.

In the same self-serving vein, the servlet engine could use an external configuration facility. I've avoided this since it might ostensibly require an XML parser. If someone was up for porting Expat (or similar), or providing appropriate bindings, that would be very cool!

- Kris
kris

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm at it, here's yet another vaguely self-serving suggestion: is anyone sufficiently comfortable with HTTPS to graft one of the open-source implementations onto mango.server?

- Kris
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Expat port (well, wrapper) Reply with quote

Cabal has posted a download for his project h2d (linux). And he has taken a run at using it to convert expat.h. Where it didn't work, there is a small patch file in SVN. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'll give it a go later tonight.

No, wait. Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals is on, and my team is getting ready to whip the Calgary Flames. Maybe I'll look at it tomorrow night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Potential Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: