FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Server - Everyone must re-establish account - 5/05

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: New Server - Everyone must re-establish account - 5/05 Reply with quote

All,

To re-establish your dsource account, simply try to log in. You can do this with your old username and any password, including leaving it blank. You should see a message saying that an email with a random password was sent to you. Copy that password and paste it into the password text box and try to log in. Those of you with invalid or dated emails will need to contact me so we can re-establish your account manually. Be sure to send me a new email address (that works).

You should now be logged in. Now go to Profile and paste it again into the old or current password box. Then choose a new one and save your profile.

The username and password is now the one to use for forums, project admin, Subversion repos activity, basically everything at dsource. Trac will make use of this authz/authn as well.

Let me know of any problems.

Cheers,
BA
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: