FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whats up with poseidon?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AgentOrange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: whats up with poseidon? Reply with quote

I was just wondering if the svn code is the latest since its about a month old. Id like to get dbug working in poseidon, at least for myself. so whats the status of poseidon?
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: whats up with poseidon? Reply with quote

Last month and this month I got no time to update poseidon code, because I must spent much time on my job! Confused

There are many new features since DMD0.163, the parser need to modify, I've started to do those works and tried to compile poseidon on DMD0.167, but it needs more time to do it......
KlausO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess most problems with porting are caused by the new included "import is private by default" - feature Sad

Currently I compile DWT/Poseidon with build2.09/dmd0.162. Newer versions of build seems to have problems.

BTW, is it possible to tweak the key binding. For example <TAB> does not indent code and <CTRL-Z>/<CTRL-Y> is not undo/redo. I had a look at scintillaex.d where the editor binding is configured, but I'm currently lacking the big picture to be sure my hacks do the right thing Confused
Greets

Klaus
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've updated poseidon rev172, compiled on DMD0.167+BUILD3.02(import modify), I tried to use BUILD3.03, but something wrong that I don't know why......?

I also modified DWT, shadowing local variable declarations and import.

In this reversion, I tried to modify Parser to parse Import Declaration, Lazy Keywoed, Array Literals for poseidon used, it seems to work but need more check.

Quote:

<CTRL-Z>/<CTRL-Y> is not undo/redo

Use Options->Short Cut, then double click undo/redo options, config the new short cuts.

Quote:

Id like to get dbug working in poseidon.

It's cool that poseidon has built-in debugger!! Very Happy

After I tried to compile Dbug, it seems lack some files(ref.d.....), what's wrong with it? Sad
KlausO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I also modified DWT, shadowing local variable declarations and import.

Is this modified version already committed ?
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KlausO wrote:

Is this modified version already committed ?

Shawn isn't modify DWT for a long time Crying or Very sad

I put my compiled DWT files on my webspace, http://myweb.hinet.net/home5/kyovbdx/DWT.rar
maybe you can try it Very Happy
KlausO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, I will try it !

It seems that more and more people roll their own "slightly modified" version of DWT (see http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1661 for an ANSI/Win98 compatible version of DWT) .

Maybe Shawn could state his prefered way to submit/incorporate patches to DWT?
Should we attach them to tickets, or is he risky enough to grant access to SVN to people trying to help ?

BTW, how did you got involved into poseidon? I thought that Shawn started this project, too. So anywhere along the timeline you got SVN access Smile
highwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should select a same modified DWT version to avoid difference from many modified DWT lib.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Poseidon All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: